Anglerfish Trigger V1.0, By Anglerfish Creative Lighting
The optical Anglerfish Trigger will allow the photographer use the perform off-camera lighting and to decouple the strobes from the camera - that is giving the photographer the ability place the light in different spots - and then create much more creative lighting. It can also be used in macro snoot applications for difficult snoot-light setup or it can be used when doing wide angle setups such as wreck or cave photography.
- Dual optical and electric sync cables
- Compatible with all strobe models
- Intelligent ambient light sensitivity compensation via onboard computer
- 300mAh Li-po battery with charge circuit and power management.
- Type III hard anodized aluminum housing for maximum durability
- Depth rating of 100m with the Sea & Sea Nikonos electric sync cords
The trigger comes with a USB charger and universal plug for North American, EU and Asia wall outlets, an operations manual, one year warranty
Lightweight and compact design. It has ultrafast electronics able to achieve maximum sync speeds faster than 1/320s!
It also features intelligent power management system. Up to 40hr of shooting time on a single charge. Power down, standby and sleep modes. Up to 300day of battery duration in the sleep mode. Besides - Environmentally friendly design. Lead (Pb) free and RoHS compliant
- Nikonos bulkhead cap
- USB A male charge cable
- USB charger, with int. AC pins
- 30cm of Velcro tie tape
- User guide
- Round magnet (for mode switch)