The lens needed for using this housing is the 16-50. A great all round lens.
Mounting a wide angle in front of the housing will give a great enhancement of the picture.
Macro is also possible.
Meikon has produced a simple, yet very productive housing for this camera. It has all the things that is needed for an underwater housing:
- Possible to mount M67 adapter for using macro or wide angle.
- Cold shoe for focus light.
- L-type flash cable outlet.
- Leak detector.
- Tripod holes for prober tray mount.
- Visible and clearly marked buttons.