All Nikon D500 camera controls can be accessed (on/off, shutter release, shutter speed, aperture, program dial, main dial, push buttons, lens release).
The HFN-D500 housing is machined out of a solid block high strength aluminum. Each housing is sanded by hand, sandblasted and finished with a hard anodisation and Teflon coating. The housing is pressure rated to 100m.
Housings has a Standard configuration
- HugyCheck system
- 1 Nikonos 5-pin bulkhead + 2 optical oulets (2 fiber optic cables)
- 2 rigid aluminium handles with ball mount
- soft neoprene handle for one-hand photography (right hand side)
- gearwheel drive for manual zoom or focus control
- standard viewfinder
- Hugyfot bayonet catch for port mounting
- latch closing mechanism
- large window for back color LCD screen
- small window for top screen
- ball mount on top of housing
Option: TTL circuit board that can be used with Nikonos bulkhead or optical cable
The housings can be equipped with the Hugyfot:
- flat ports
- wide angle ports
- fish eye dome
- extension rings
- adapters that allow the use of other manufacturers’ ports
Please check lens charts to look up compatible lenses.