Inon D-200 Strobe (incl. Strobe Dome Filter SOFT and Strobe Light Shade)
Inon D-200 flash system
- 110 degrees coverage UNDERWATER without diffuser.
- Powerful Guide Number 20.
- Easy to handle as the strobe is slightly buoyant underwater giving 4g lift.
- 13-step Manual Mode in addition to proven S-TTL Auto.
- Bundled "Strobe Light Shade" to prevent shining camera lens
- 220 lumen, shutter linked auto OFF Focus Light
- Easily visible conspicuous phosphorescence back control panel during day and night.
- Improved intuitive controllability with larger control dials
- Newly designed radiation system to release generated heat inside to underwater
- Highly versatile optical cable connection.
- Minimum recycle time "approx. 1.3 sec." at Full Flash.
- On-board Wireless TTL capability.
- AA "eneloop" (BK-3MCC) [recommended] x 4
- AA "eneloop pro" (BK-3HCD) [recommended] x 4
- AA NiMH (*8) x 4
- AA Alkaline x 4
- AA Lithium (1.5V) x 4
The D-200 is precisely designed to provide an ultra-wide beam with Inon patented T-shape Twin Flash system,
offering a 110-degree beam underwater without a diffuser (that would sacrifice intensity), and
an optical trigger system and has a powerful Guide Number of 20 (iso 100) powered by 4x AA - batteries.
Furthermore, the design is made to be intuitive and easily accessed with large buttons and dials, and with the
phosphorescence back-control panel the D-200 is easy to see and operate in low light environments.
It also features a flash system that recharges a full power fire at 1/1000 shutter speed.
The D-200 comes with a highly adjustable (and removable) shade that can be turned 360 degrees preventing
the light source from interfering with your footage example lens flares.