Powerful underwater flash Sea & Sea.
The YS-D2 sets a new standard for underwater strobes. From subtle light output as low as guide number 1 to a maximum power of guide number 32, control of underwater lighting has become effortless with the YS-D2.
The new Sea & Sea YS-D2 flash replaces the already highly popular YS-D1 model with a number of improvements:
- Faster recharging - With lithium battery, flash is ready again_in 1.4 seconds
- Redesigned buttons - You will no longer accidentally get turned on one of the buttons
- Target light with two options (100/300 lumen) and red filter
- The rear panel is with backlit lights, so you can see the buttons in the dark
- Audible sound when the flash is ready again
- Redesigned casing, which protects the rest of the flash in the event of a leak
Specs for Sea & Sea YS-D2:
Guide Number (ISO 100) 32
- with diffuser nr. 100: 24
- with diffuser nr. 120: 20
Light angle: 80 x 80
-with diffuser nr. 100: 100 x 100
- with diffuser nr. 120: 120 x 120.
Batteries 4xAA Alkaline: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V.
Number of flashes:
Recharge time (full)
Alkaline: 3.0 sec.
Ni-MH: 1.5 sec.
Color temperature without diffuser: 5600K
Color temperature with diffuser: 5250K.
Weight 623g. (without batteries)
Underwater weight: 0,40 g. with batteries
DS-TTL II, Slave TTL
Light level knob (GN):
1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 / 4 / 5.6 / 8/11/16/22/32 (11 steps).
Equipped with pre-flash canceled mode.
Auto Power Off function.
Sync cable, fiber optic cable (L-type).
Pressure relief valve.
LED target light (100/300 lumen)
Adjustable audio signal when the flash is ready.
Backlit Panel (aqua blue / blue / green / orange)